Timothy Leadership Training Program
In many countries, churches are experiencing unprecedented growth. This growth is often happening in places of economic need and social upheaval .But there isn't enough trained leadership for these churches.
While this growth is exciting, it has also outstripped the availability of trained leaders. Many have a passion to serve, but are inadequately prepared, resulting in discouragement and poor teaching. Where solid church leadership is in place, communities improve. When there are healthy, well-led churches, communities are experiencing spiritual renewal, reduced disease and violence, and increased social and economic stability.
For over 20 years, we have provided essential training to church leaders worldwide, equipping them to advance the Kingdom of God in their congregations and communities.
Our proven educational curriculum—accessible across international barriers and in over 30 languages—is centered around an action plan that results in visible transformation in individual lives and communities.
Those who put Timothy Leadership Training into practice have seen significant progress in their churches and communities:
- Pastors’ salaries are paid on time.
- Churches are built using only local funds from tithes and offerings.
- Agricultural and economic development programs are developed benefiting villages and urban neighborhoods.
- A new spirit of evangelism and outreach enables many new churches to be planted, even in predominantly Muslim areas.
- Parents are reconciled with their children, and marriages are restored
- Pastors preach sermons that are based on the Bible and point people to Jesus.
“I am now more confident that I am preaching God’s Word and not my own ideas. My congregation is growing in response to God’s Word and work in their lives. Many are responding to the call to disciple others.”